Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

661 - 680 of 680 Posts

·
Registered
06 Buick Rainier cxl 5.3-- 09 G8 Gxp-- 1989 Chevy Caprice bagged and tucking
17 Posts
Not a true tbss owner, but a Buick Rainier cxl 5.3 awd owner that was looking to modify a lower level vehicle on the same platform. I've known about the site for a while from friends who have owned or own atbss. I bought the truck for a daily and winter, as it has "awd". But thanks to this site, I've learned I have some work ahead of me if I'm gonna make this thing true awd.

And in true mod guy fashion, I'm collecting parts to also outfit it with a fully adjustable air ride. Only thing I'm lacking is the rear arms and panhard to complete the list and work can begin. I should be appearing a little more around here once that starts.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looking over suggestions for build, repairs and suspension. Thank God for this site or I would have made a lot more costly mistakes than I already have - lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Decided I wanted a TBSS as a part time driver/weekend fun car. Passed on a low mile '08, white, AWD opportunity locally about 10 years ago and still kicking myself. I came across the site and thought I would take a look for some customizing ideas and see if there was the right TBSS for sale. Looking for AWD, White (maybe silver or black) under 75K miles. Not in a hurry, and will pay top $ for the right car. Happy this site is available.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was actually talking to PCM on NC about my first bolt on's. When I began asking about lowering and suspension they pointed me here. I have worn this site out for research! Thank god for the site.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently bout a silver 2007 rwd tbss and was googling parts and anything about em online and came across the owners forum sight.👍🏼👍🏼

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wanted one bone stock and in good clean condition and this one is, so itl be great for mods of my choice. Also recently heard about PCM of NC from a cousin of mine that has a twin SS to mine, so pumped about buying some parts from them.👍🏼

·
Registered
07 TBSS
1 Posts
If your new here just introduce yourself and tell us how you heard about this site. Lots of ss guys are signing on just wondering how our site is getting out to others

thanks

Tony
Long time owner, but never came across the site until I Googled a clone question 🤣🤷‍♀️ (this one still had - what I think, was similar to a tiny GM emblem on the drivers door in front of the SS badge) but glad to learn the 8th digit difference so far!!

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
765 Posts
Glad to have you. You should post over in the welcome section and tell us about your ride. Any pics of your SS?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Word on the streets this forum is the gospel of TBSS owners and no nonsense is tolerated here when it comes to vendors and members.

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
765 Posts
Word on the streets this forum is the gospel of TBSS owners and no nonsense is tolerated here when it comes to vendors and members.
And you have a Ford as your avatar?? What kind of crap is that? LOL Welcome and good looking truck.

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
765 Posts
I bet it could... I can drag an ACCORD. LOL

·
Registered
7 Posts
Soy de puerto rico
Estado buscando piezas y parachoques SS para mi TBLS 2006 y aparecio este forum y e parecio muy interesante poder compartir ideas con otros dueños de TB

Espero sea de gran ayuda entrar aqui saludos a todos los miembros y que Dios Los Bendiga a todos

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
765 Posts
Soy de puerto rico
Estado buscando piezas y parachoques SS para mi TBLS 2006 y aparecio este forum y e parecio muy interesante poder compartir ideas con otros dueños de TB

Espero sea de gran ayuda entrar aqui saludos a todos los miembros y que Dios Los Bendiga a todos
Beer is awesome and so is Da Googles: El envío será una perra

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have known that there are GM owners websites for many years. have a CTS-V wagon and a 05 GTO, and both of their sites have been helpful, so now that I picked up an 07 TBSS, I hope to have similar luck on your site

·
Registered
7 Posts
Soy de puerto rico

Beer is awesome and so is Da Googles: El envío será una perra

Lol sii.. deberias probar el roncaña de frutas naturales .. ya verifique en ebay amazon no aparece nada

661 - 680 of 680 Posts