Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

641 - 660 of 680 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1 Posts
Grinding

Hello new guy on the block and I would like to ask a question. Sometimes after backing out of the driveway when I turn and take off either to the right or left I can hear and feel a little grind down towards the inside of the firewall around near the gas pedal. Any ideas?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
29 Posts

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
991 Posts
I followed Tony's builds on another site and always admired his projects. I came across this TBSS and am looking for opinions since I know next to nothing about them. Right off the top I noticed the exhaust is lopsided. This is a link to the TBSS in question...thoughts?

Used 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS at Maxx Autos Plus WA 1GNET13H572289287

Looks like a nice truck. I wouldn’t worry about the exhaust pipes. It’s obviously an aftermarket dual exhaust. The passenger side is kinda a pain to get lined up and the bracket system used to hang the passenger side tail pipe is a horrible design. It can be fixed easily at an exhaust shop.

2008 TBSS Super Charged

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1 Posts
I heard about it from Facebook

I bought my tbss two weeks ago and i started to look into moods and I need a good place to do some research on them so why not to look here everyone is saying here is everything you need to know about these things I just get kind of lost of the format kind of the website I’m more used to the mobile Facebook kind of format!*pis*

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
29 Posts
Looks like a nice truck. I wouldn’t worry about the exhaust pipes. It’s obviously an aftermarket dual exhaust. The passenger side is kinda a pain to get lined up and the bracket system used to hang the passenger side tail pipe is a horrible design. It can be fixed easily at an exhaust shop.

2008 TBSS Super Charged
Is the price inline for a dealership sale? IO thought about offering 14K out the door.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,081 Posts
I bought my tbss two weeks ago and i started to look into moods and I need a good place to do some research on them so why not to look here everyone is saying here is everything you need to know about these things I just get kind of lost of the format kind of the website I’m more used to the mobile Facebook kind of format!*pis*
Watch as these trucks will get into "moods" and piss you off lol. Yes all the info is here search around awhile and try tapatalk on your phone, very easy to post pics n posts.

Sent from my boujea ass phone

Reactions: MikeDeez

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
29 Posts
Well...round two. My son bought a'06 TBSS about a month ago. I drove it home for him from another city. Dang kids...now I'm going to pick up a white 08' 3SS Saturday. There is some damage to the front bumper cover, but I can deal with that.
The guy is throwing in a set of Kooks headers so that's a plus. I'll probably sell them cheap to my son, then buy a set that are Jet Hotted from IMPerformance...unless there are better alternatives. With then Laborday discount, they're just a little over the cost of non coated.
Things I'll probably do right away are the trunion upgrade and oil pickup tube, along with the headers and Kooks Y pipe. I think it's going to be fun. The boy is already talking about LS Fest next April.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I saw an add online for tbss owners, and here I am. I love forums for the knowledge and fellow enthusiasts. I've wanted a tbss since a buddy of mine bought one with a magnuson supercharger. He didn't keep it long, but i never forgot it! I bought one a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I heard about it from Tony when we all got kicked off Trailvoy and the other TBSS forum lol. Sorry it took me 12 years to post! :)

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1 Posts
Hi. I'm a long-time lurker, since probably around 2008 or 2009. That's when I first started shopping for a Trailblazer. I found TBSSOwners using the Google. This is the first place I go to research a mod that I'm thinking about doing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
GMTNation.com for me..

I dont own a TBSS, I own a GMC Envoy XUV 5.3.. But am wanting to either convert it to a SC 6.0, or to get an Aero.

Already have the TBSS axles for the XUV!

·
Registered
6 Posts
  • What’s up guys. I came across the site a couple years ago while looking up stuff on my first TBSS. Now I’m back because I’m going to check one out this weekend. Here’s a pic of my first one, my favorite of all the colors, Blue. Then the red one is the one I’m going to potentially be buying this weekend

·
Registered
6 Posts
Posible purchase

I followed Tony's builds on another site and always admired his projects. I came across this TBSS and am looking for opinions since I know next to nothing about them. Right off the top I noticed the exhaust is lopsided. This is a link to the TBSS in question...thoughts?

Used 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS at Maxx Autos Plus WA 1GNET13H572289287
how’d your experience with MAXX auto plus go? I’m dealing with them now. Any complaints? Did you end up buying that truck?

·
Registered
2007 Saab 9-7x 5.3
17 Posts
If your new here just introduce yourself and tell us how you heard about this site. Lots of ss guys are signing on just wondering how our site is getting out to others

thanks

Tony
Internet. Just bought an 07 Saab 9-7x 5.3 with 139K, going to need a little TLC. Can't find much on the Saab forums, figured between this site and Trailvoy, I should be able to find answers if needed.

TIA for the help :)

Sid

·
Registered
2007 Chevrolet TBSS
1 Posts
The Internet...I've been a follower for some years before I was able to get me a TBSS, now I have a 2007 Awd and looking forward to 2020 for her Rebirth.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If your new here just introduce yourself and tell us how you heard about this site. Lots of ss guys are signing on just wondering how our site is getting out to others

thanks

Tony

thanks

Tony
Recently bought a tbss and was googling info on airbags...

·
Registered
2008 Trailblazer 3SS
1 Posts
I discovered it on google. I owned a Trans-am before and knew forums existed so just joined as I am a new owner.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Goggle. Have been doing searches on the interwebs to find out more info on them and this forum has been in the top 3 search results every time.

·
Registered
Saab 9-7x 5.3
82 Posts
Ditto. . google kept bringing me back to this forum. I always join the forum when I buy a new toy but on the SAAB forums they were dead so I went with the one with the best info. . TBSS

641 - 660 of 680 Posts