Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

621 - 640 of 680 Posts

·
Registered
'06 3SS AWD
15 Posts
I bought my TBSS nearly 6 years ago from a former member on this site. I know I googled TBSS forums to get here, and loving it ever since!

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailBlazer SS
2,760 Posts
There's something wrong with the thread. It keeps showing up at the top of my refresh page.

·
Registered
08 tbss awd
70 Posts
I started out with an lt 2008 for myself then bought the young lady an ls 2008 then we decided we needed a weekend croooooosier 2008 ss awd ,I now figured out if I bought a white ls 2008 ls instead of her Silverstone we would have a red,white and blue set of tb"s

·
Registered
Trailblazer 3SS
217 Posts
When I was reading on suspension for my 04 I4.2.. was ALWAYS reading but since I didn't have a SS I stayed away from becoming a member.. Now I have a SS so I'm here whether ya like it or not! Lmao

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS awd
6 Posts
Google to forums

Hi there names erik. Basically it went like this
Step one but ss
Step two google engine noise
Step three fall in love with this site and the amazing forum

·
Registered
Trailblazer 3SS
217 Posts
Hi there names erik. Basically it went like this
Step one but ss
Step two google engine noise
Step three fall in love with this site and the amazing forum
Ah the infamous engine noise.. after nearly 6 months of daily driving mine I gave up worrying lol

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 07
1 Posts
new guy

new guy here. Have a 07 2wd silver 3ss. Its getting a 4l80e and a LSA supercharger kooks long tubes efans and sum other misc stuff. Waiting on a few parts then wee its gonna b a beast. O and my name is Gregg. Does anyone know of a good tuner in the Charleston SC area ? Thanks Gregg

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
new guy here. Have a 07 2wd silver 3ss. Its getting a 4l80e and a LSA supercharger kooks long tubes efans and sum other misc stuff. Waiting on a few parts then wee its gonna b a beast. O and my name is Gregg. Does anyone know of a good tuner in the Charleston SC area ? Thanks Gregg
Welcome from SC. You should get on here more and make some posts. There are a lot of TBSS's in Charleston/Summerville area. One Lady and her husband have 3 now. I don't think there is a Tuner in the area because most people use PCMofNC in Mooresville. Good luck from Darlington and happy modding.

·
Fairly New Guy
TrailblazerLT
1 Posts
NewGuyIntro

Googled some info on TBs and found this site. Just bought a 2008 Trailblazer LT and want it to perform like an SS. I am wanting to work on handling and convert to 5 speed. Glad to have any advice from the SS crowd. Don't worry, I'm not trying to build a fake clone, just want my TB to be a little stouter and fun to drive.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
2 Posts
The SS got me here with Google's assistance

I searched engine dieseling after shutdown and ran across a post from here then found myself frequenting this forum for other specific electrical issues.

621 - 640 of 680 Posts