Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 680 Posts

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your new here just introduce yourself and tell us how you heard about this site. Lots of ss guys are signing on just wondering how our site is getting out to others

thanks

Tony

·
Premium Member
08' TrailblazerSS
4,663 Posts
I googled that jizzunk!!!!! Internets is funz...:D

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
3,987 Posts
im not that new but i basically got this truck and started googling to find out info or where i could meet up with owners and this site came up. when i see other TBSS owners arouind my area and talk to 'em i let em know this site is out there...

Reactions: BossG74

·
Premium Member
08' TrailblazerSS
4,663 Posts
i was on my gay midget website with my levis 560s around my ankles and this popup came on my screen saying join now www.tbssowners.com so i joined and was one of the first, lol.

I am NOT surprised by that at all!!!!! Sure you weren't shopping for latex Traffic Cones?? :rofl::rofl:

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
actually tommy from gayvoy.com told me as him and his best friend norcal were starting a site.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you guys are a bunch of pricks... thats why your here.

i remember that shit on trailblazerss.com they then read pmz and whenever anyone typed in this site would be all in xxxxxxx letters that was classic. So please were saying
w w w t b s s o w n e r s c o m and it would go thru

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
bathroom stall.

"For a good time call Tony...."

Had this really elaborate drawing which I can't seem to replicate here.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,208 Posts
I googled SS drop springs, and I found this place.....A phone call and $940 later I was in KBee GB #3 and I was registered.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
I think stumbled across the site when I was in the market for a TBSS.... so maybe google?

·
Hooked on speed
06 Trailblazer SS
3,099 Posts
ya had ta ask...

·
Retired USAFR
08 TrailblazerSS
400 Posts
I searched the web for ALL TBSS site and found the BEST on the web.

ME:
Pushing 42, 30+ ACFT/Auto Mechanic. Stock rides are for pussies..................

The members intel, story's and advice keep me here. Also some lame dick named Tony sells me cool shit............:D:D:cheers1:

TSgt D

1 - 20 of 680 Posts