Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i dont own a tbss YET. but i have been a GM owner sense my first car. 1982 camaro. ive also had my Silverado SS for 5yrs now. I have always wanted a trailblazer but at this point the time just isn't right. within the next 6 months we will be in the market for one.
My current SS is my baby. i have put a ton of time into it and its still far from done. i joined the forum to find out more info on the TBSS and get a over all understanding of these trucks.

heres a few pics.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Welcome. Thats a damn nice looking truck

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
Very nice. Do you have both manifold pushing the turbo or just one. Been looking to supercharge my 85 ss Monte, but last couple days been thinking of a turbo off just one manifold and tie it back into the y pipe already there.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Welcome. Sick truck

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks good. Have any HP numbers for it?
i have not. being its AWD theres no awd Dyno around here closest one it 8hrs away. id like to think its around 550 to 600. it went 12.53 at 108. r track is pretty high like 3800 ft. for what it is it runs good on a stock motor the forged 370 will be going within the next few months.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,978 Posts
Welcome to the party! Kick ass truck bro!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys. its a blast. i really enjoy modding it. sad thing is id rather work on it than drive it. just something about adding mods its just fun. ive been browsing around on the site for the last month or so. there is a ton of nice rides here. im really looking forward to purchasing one within the next year. to bad they quit making them. the wife would really like one with zero miles. but i see there is a few very low mile ones around here. that are super clean.
:yay2:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Very nice. Do you have both manifold pushing the turbo or just one. Been looking to supercharge my 85 ss Monte, but last couple days been thinking of a turbo off just one manifold and tie it back into the y pipe already there.
Both manifolds are spooling the turbo. the turbo kit is made by detroit speedworks. i'm pretty sure they have quit making the kit. but i was a direct bolton kit and its a clean kit. heres a pictures it all wraps around to the passenger side of the block. there is a pipe the comes from the drivers side head and it ties into the passenger side manifold right at the turbo flange. so both merge together right at the turbo housing. these are the only pics i have right now.

in this picture you can kind of see were the both will merge together.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts