Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
07 tbss
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new guy here from north carolina. i was looking for an SS for about 3 months when a year ago i came across this 06 trailblazer LT with an aluminum 5.3. i would have loved an SS but for $10k with 65000 miles i couldn't pass it up.

Mods include:belltech drop kit, hids,tinted tails, 5%tint, ls1 efans, 160t-stat, pcm4less fwi, slp longtubes w/3inch custom y and 3inch exhaust,corvette servo w/ transgo hd2 kit and trans cooler, custom tune by RPM in Garner, NC
laid down 285 rwhp/315 rwtq with above mods

i have been looking at this site for a year now learning alot and thought i would join now and put my 2 cents in.

·
Registered
'07' TBSS
73 Posts
sounds like it's pretty cool. post up some pics when u get a chance. n welcome to the site!

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
Greetings from the other 06 5.3 guy on here!

Throw a maggie on it and you're set :yay2:

Pics!

·
Registered
07 tbss
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats the plan as soon as i win the lottery. next is a supercharger cam, get my stock heads cnc ported. and then start saving for a new trans.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Welcome to the group:cheers1:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,293 Posts
You should be breaking the 14's with the current mods. Have you taken it to the track yet?

·
Registered
07 tbss
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no track runs yet. truck is still wearing the stock 17 inch wheels w/ 245 bfg rugged trails. in other words i have no grip, it will chrip the tires going to 2nd at WOT on dry pavement. my 60fts at the track will be horrible until i get some DR's so i havent even gone

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
I'm interested in seeing what times it runs. What gears does it have in it?

Mines got the 342's... slows me down :ranting:

·
Registered
07 tbss
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah i know what you mean i got 3.42 also and with the stock converter it does not get off the line well. it will get a SS rearend down the road when i build a new trans and take the transfer case out.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Get new wheels and post more pics of that cme( centermounted exhaust )

·
Registered
07 tbss
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
the truck needs some 20" black SS wheels. i have to finish the exhaust its going to be in the same spot with four double-walled tips corvette style.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
pics of underneath the car please.... i like it alot

1 - 20 of 42 Posts