Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys. My name is Dan and I bought a 06 TBSS on Friday. Its a Black, 1ss package with H/C, stall and full exhaust. I got a steal on it from a local dealership because it wouldn't pass emissions. :cheers1:

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
welcome to the site!!

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
14,992 Posts
I'm originally from Mi. I go thew your area all the time. Yeah, its a good 3.5 hours.

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,017 Posts
Welcome... to the real TBSS site!

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
Glad you made it over :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,977 Posts
Whats up guys. My name is Dan and I bought a 06 TBSS on Friday. Its a Black, 1ss package with H/C, stall and full exhaust. I got a steal on it from a local dealership because it wouldn't pass emissions. :cheers1:
Welcome to the site Bro. Sounds like you bent the dealer over in the process of getting your TBSS. It always good to hear somebody getting the best of a stealership. :cheers1:

Sounds like you're already building a very fast truck.

One question? I was under the impression that the 1SS/3SS packages weren't attached to the TBSS until 2007. That's when the TBSS became it's own model, as opposed to 2006 when the TBSS was an available $5500 option package. I know it makes a difference with regard to the insurance listings.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD Modded
13,311 Posts
I got a steal on it from a local dealership because it wouldn't pass emissions.
Just come on down to NW Arkansas!!! They dont know what emissions testing is!:cheers1:

Welcome!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the site Bro. Sounds like you bent the dealer over in the process of getting your TBSS. It always good to hear somebody getting the best of a stealership. :cheers1:

Sounds like you're already building a very fast truck.

One question? I was under the impression that the 1SS/3SS packages weren't attached to the TBSS until 2007. That's when the TBSS became it's own model, as opposed to 2006 when the TBSS was an available $5500 option package. I know it makes a difference with regard to the insurance listings.

You could be right then. I honestly don't know to much about them, except for the LS2 motor. That would make sense though. The insurance agent kept asking me if it was a LT or LS, they didn't have SS as an option. I need to call and double check that. Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts