Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am some what new. My brother has on 06 tbss and I have always got on here a looked around. He is a member but doesnt talk just uses all of the information to trouble shoot any problems he has. I love his truck and have always wanted one. I just graduated college and was lucky enough to find a job right out of school so I am ready to pull the trigger on one now. I will post up what I am looking for in the Buying or selling section. Glad to be part of the site and cant wait to get a tbss of my own.

-Logan

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome man and good luck finding a TBSS. Many on here for sale and you will enjoy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. Yea I have been looking through the buying and selling section. I have my eye on a couple but waiting to see if anything else pops up in the next couple of days. My top 2 colors are white and silver but since my brother has a silver one I am really wanting white. Hopefully someone will post up a nice white one for sale soon. There was a white one I was looking at a couple weeks ago that was exactly what I wanted but I saw it sold not to long ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.