Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
New guy here from Illinois, about 2 hours from downtown Chicago. Been lurking for awhile, currently have an 05 GTO, MBM. Looking to get into a TBSS, like the performance but also more utility from it. Also looking to get rid of a car payment, so trying to sell the GTO.

Anyways, big concern I have is that the carport I park under has 76" of clearance. I have read that the TBSS sits at 67.8" tall, and had that confirmed by a dealership. Is this true? I am 6'2", so I can almost see over the truck? If I cant park it, no sense in buying one. Can you help me out on this?

Here is the GTO:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In Princeton. I know these are monster trucks, my parents Dodge Ram is a monster compared to this, but the carport is more like a garage without a door. I shouldve clarified more.

Im looking at a TBSS at Rockenbach's in Grayslake. I saw Two Tons posted about it in the For Sale section.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Shouldn't be a problem under the carport. I'm 6'1" which is 73 inches and almost have to duck to get into my garage and the SS fits under it (when it was stock) with no problem.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome and good luck finding your TBSS. You will love it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.