Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup guys! Just recently purchased my 1st tbss white in color about 2 months ago had some big plans for it but ended up just leaving it as my daily driver. About a month back I was searching on Craigslist and ended up finding another tbss black in color with mods so ended up purchasing that one as well so yeah now I'm stuck with 2 lol. Both of them 2wd 3ss my white one has exhaust only an my black one is currently getting a motor built, custom cam by LG, parts from Brian looney, Huron speed, yank..etc so hopefully it runs trying to hit 11's N/A before I try and spray it for 10s.

I'm new to the forum and I do not know how to post pics lol if anyone could help me I'll gladly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,769 Posts
Welcome from Raleigh NC. Get your mod $ ready!

Open up a Photobucket account, upload pictures there, then post the link to the pic as a hyper link (icon with the globe and paperclip thingy) and your done.

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
Welcome from Bear, DE! :cheers1:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I just got my Brian tooley springs, in right now as I was typing. Truck has efans c6 oil pan and pick up tube, arp bolts etc I'm ready to start it lol

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Btw I don't know how to do that photo bucket thing lol idk if I can send someone pics they txts I'm new to this forum thing

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Btw I don't know how to do that photo bucket thing lol idk if I can send someone pics they txts I'm new to this forum thing
Welcome from Arlington. For photobucket you simply highlight the DIRECT IMG link then copy using (Ctrl + C) and to paste use Ctrl + V) to paste it on the post.

·
Registered
'08 White TBSS
810 Posts
Awesome! Welcome from San Angelo, TX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts