Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my name is Andy, new to the site, just bought a white 06 SS yesterday and love it! I'm from Augusta, work full time at an independent shop specializing in Mercedes but I am a die hard Chevy fan. Looking forward to learning more about the SS, I'm not new to them though, my dad had an 06 SS too.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome dude from Darlington, SC. Send us some pics and congrats on the TBSS. It is a nice vehicle and you will enjoy this site.:bum:

·
Hooked on speed
06 Trailblazer SS
3,099 Posts
Welcome and congrats.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guy, Wylie I actually drove to Columbia Thursday to buy the SS. Been to Darlington a few times for the Nascar races.

I'm actually getting ready to take it up to get the windows tinted this morning. I've got 6000k HID's ordered for the lows and fogs as well. Previous owner put a K&N on but other then that its stock.

and here was my father's SS.

·
Registered
2006 TBSS AWD
476 Posts
Congrats....Welcome. I got a buddy down there with a 03 Marauder

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,035 Posts
Welcome to the site! Which dealer you get it from, Love? I'm in Lexington so you drove through there on the way to Columbia...

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
thanks guy, Wylie I actually drove to Columbia Thursday to buy the SS. Been to Darlington a few times for the Nascar races.

I'm actually getting ready to take it up to get the windows tinted this morning. I've got 6000k HID's ordered for the lows and fogs as well. Previous owner put a K&N on but other then that its stock.

and here was my father's SS.

Hey they both look nice! I have a White 06 also and it is lowered and has a Scott's Cowl hood. It looks really nice. Happy modding.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome to the site! Which dealer you get it from, Love? I'm in Lexington so you drove through there on the way to Columbia...
Sorry it took so long to respond, I actually bought it private party, but he took it to Love and Herndon for all the servicing. the guy I bought it from said he's seen a black SS around Lexington with black wheels, so I guess I know who he was talking about lol.

Welcome, Im from Augusta as well. You stay towards Evans? I'm out in the slums of South Augusta! lol
Yeah I'm actually in Martinez, I'm pretty sure I've seen you around before! There is a guy who lives right down the street from me with a black one too. Maybe we could meet up one day.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.