Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Your site looks like a great place to help me with an aging SS in need of help every now and then. 2006 with about 180,000 miles, mostly highway. Pretty much stock with the exception of a new street/strip tranny. Blew the original pulling a large boat too much.

Thanks for letting me join in.

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
Welcome from Bear, DE! :cheers1:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
508 Posts
Sounds like you have had your SS for a bit and are late to join. I on the other hand was late to own one. Either way you will find this site to be helpful. Welcome!

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
Welcome, Im about 30mi north of Milwaukee, where you live in WI?

If you ever need any help with mods, shoot me a text 262 391-9974
I help all the local guys out for free or 25-50% of what most shops charge depending on if its a simple thing or time consuming. I do fab work, build custom stuff, do tuning, and can help ya install anything you buy. Plus advice is always free. Make sure you read up lots on here, and listen to what the group says (most of em anyways.... lol) it will save you time and money in the long run big time!

If you havent done so yet, put a tranny cooler on that thing - and if you dont have a shift kit, get the sonnax stage two kit. Costs a bit more, but there is none better. If your close by, I can hook ya up with a local tranny shop I have been dealing with for 30yrs. They are more than fair. Even when I broke hard parts in my trans they did (not thier fault) they fixed it for almost nothing. They really stand behind thier work! Its DJ's in Milwaukee. Tell the owner John, or his son Brandon Walter told you to go there and you will get a great deal and not have to worry about quality.

·
Registered
Black AWD 06
107 Posts
Good to see some WI members on here. Im just south of Milwaukee, in Racine.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
118 Posts
Hour north of Green Bay here, in the Appleton area often though.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
122 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Great to have you join us. Plenty of knowledgeable and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Have fun surfing around!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts