06' TBSS 2WD
3,410 Posts
Welcome...I was just in Fitchburg, WI this past weekend for a wedding. :D

·
Premium Member
07 awd black
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
put it this way. kenosha is between to big cities. chicago to the south and milwaukee to the north. so you can party anywhere you want.

·
Premium Member
2006 Trailblazer SS
1,423 Posts
well what i mean is is it a "nice" area, as in crime, cleanliness and so forth. im from baltimore and im looking to ditch city life. also hows the cost of living

·
Premium Member
07 awd black
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cost of living is great. crime rate is also low. under the exception that we lost a police officer in a routine traffic stop. that sucks because this cop was well known by everyone. he took care of the kids where ever he went.

but all in all the city is very clean and family.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I do a lot of business in Jackson/West Bend, WI which is just north of Milwaukee. I also visit Elkhorn/Delavin, WI area for work too. Just came through that way last week and saw a black SS paralleled parked in Fox Lake and kept seeing a white one up and down 45 in the Jackson/West Bend area.

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
yeah i am really thinking of moving out that way and transferring to the carmax there
Kenosha is a nice place. Drive 15 minutes west, and you are in the middle of farmland. Half hour north, and you have Milwaukee. Hour south and you have Chicago. and 1-10 minutes east, you have lake Michigan. I have a lot of friends that live in Kenosha, they all have nice things to say about it.

·
Premium Member
07 awd black
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
YA THIS IS GILBERT. JUST USED A DIFF CALL NAME ON THIS SITE.

opps sorry caps on...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts