Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been lurking for a month or so..i just picked up a 2006 black trailblazer SS RWD...i use this as my daily driver and i love it...only thing done to this truck right now is that its lowered..i bought it this way..i actually just debadged it last night though and i just picked up some night shades paint and im gonna do all the lights and gonna paint the 2 silver pieces on the front bumper as well black tonight...also next week the wheels are getting powdercoated black..that will be it for looks unless i eventually get a set of black 22s on it...as for mods im gonna keep it simple cause i drive it every day..looking to get and intake and a nitrous kit and tune and thats it..keeping it simple with something i can turn on and off..i already have a corvette with over 1200 RWHP so i dont need another car that is breaking all the time lol..

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,558 Posts
Welcome.

For nice simple mods on a DD you should consider ls1 e-fans, trans cooler, CAI, a 160 thermostat and a tune.

Oh.. And any pics of the vette?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
What she said ^ if you are ever looking for a photographer Katie is one of the best out there! Just a FYI there's a meet this Saturday.
I'm just south in Bradenton

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kdubs ive seen u on mafia posting before.ive been on there for awhile now and i know at one point they were trying to get me and mike(tow truck guy) to do a photo shoot with u..me and him both have 99 FRC vettes and there both black with black rims lol..only thing i have for pics is and article my car was in corvette magazine and it got the cover as well..it was when the owner i bought the car from had it..since the article ive done a ton of stuff to the car but ill post the article real quick..

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
like i said the article above was done on the old setup..when i bought the car i drove it for a little bit like that then pretty much tore it down..went to and F1A procharger, 200 shot nitrous,116 race gas and the motor bored and rebuilt...

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,558 Posts
Ohh I know who you are now, Happy to see you join us over here. I will be back in town in mid September, we should definitely set that shoot up that is if McGinnis still has the FRC lmao if not maybe just with yours.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
170 Posts
Welcome from SRQ

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
DA BIGHERC has woken!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.