Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm Nate From Chilliothe Ohio. I'm new to the site, and want to learn a lot! I have a 2006 AWD TBSS Black, its pretty much completely stock, but I dont see it staying that way too long! lol

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Welcome

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome Nate from SC. Congrats and enjoy your TBSS and the site and time to start modding.

·
Registered
2006 TBSS AWD
476 Posts
Welcome from Logan, OH

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all, and yeah some of ya arent too far away maybe I will/have seen ya around. I do look forward to modding as soon as I get some spare $$ to do so!

·
No mods honey, I swear...
TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Adjusted rear bags, belltech rear shocks, e-fans, tranny cooler, CAI w/HSRK, and a tune would make for a completely different feeling and performing truck for a relatively small amount of $$$.

·
Garage Queen
TrailblazerSS
2,055 Posts
welcome from a fellow Ohioan in Lorain County!!

i would start with a tune, e-fans, 160* t-stat, 4" CAI or FWI (need e-fans to do either of those intakes), rear air bag adjustment, tranny cooler, exhaust (either swap out for a magnaflow or like mufflers and delete the resonator).. nice inexpenssive mods, like stated earlier, that will change the driving experience of the truck...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the welcome! Any Ohio meets planned in the near future? Was looking for one and seen talks but nothing for sure so I was curious if there was anything.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.