Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2008 TBSS 3SS
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all! I just bought a 2008 3-SS in Columbus Georgia last night. It's metallic black, what a needle in the haystack, especially down here 70 miles from my house, I have only found the Metallic black ones 750 miles away, all up north!! I lucked out!

First off I love this vehicle and proud to own it, what a monster! I'm so glad there is forum this big for just the TBSS.

Now I know where I will go with any known issues maybe yall have experienced.

My brother in law lives here in Montgomery with me, he has a 2007 silver SS. They look so nice parked in the driveway!!

Thanks for accepting me and glad to be here!

My new beast:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,887 Posts
Welcome from north AL! Congrats on the metallic black find! Thats the best color IMO! Mine is the plain/regular black.....but she does just fine! :biggrin2:

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome Jordan from SC. Congrats on finding the Black Granite TBSS. They are the best color but too hard to keep clean for me. Enjoy the TBSS and the site and start modding. I have a good friend here in SC who is from just outside Montgomery.

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Welcome:coolthumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.