Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
07'3ss
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my tbss last saturday down in myrtle beach and i effing love it. I am however almost as confused about certin things about the car as i am about how to use this site. I wanna go ahead and get pics of my SS up but im not even sure where to start with that. Can you guys help me out?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
106 Posts
This site kicks ass and welcome. Can't help you on the posting pictures part though. It took me forever to figure out and I already forgot.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome from SC. One way I attach pics is to click the Manage Attachments button just above the Post Quick Reply button. You can load pics from you computer or put them on another URL site. Many others undertand the URL site I think it is called PhotoBucket and they can chime in here. Enjoy your TBSS. I love mine every time I start it up!

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts
Jacksonville, NC by choice? lol anyway welcome

·
Mommy's ride isn't a VAN!
Black Trailblazer SS
584 Posts
Welcome from Morehead City! Hope to meet ya soon. Again congrats. You will love her I'm sure.

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts

·
Mommy's ride isn't a VAN!
Black Trailblazer SS
584 Posts
Track night in Jville. Let me know if ya wanna meet up tonight.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Welcome from Greenville dont worry im still trying to figure out how to post pics :dunno:
Go to tinypic.com and upload your pictures when finished uploading use the code and post it in your post here and done. Member to use the codes for message board or forum.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts