Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone. Just joined the TBSS club today. I've had a you know what for a TBSS for awhile now. Have had Camaros, Firehawks, GTO's, G8's...was time for an AWD monster for a daily driver.

It's a white '07, AWD, loaded up with exception to NAV and rear entertainment, 15k mileage and overall a nice, legit truck. Traded in my G8 for it (also pictured)...am somewhat sad about that as I always am but it had 51K miles and was starting to wear a bit despite my OCD approach to car cleanliness. I returned that car back to stock with exception to axle-back mufflers...sure looked damn good though with the Camaro SS wheels.

Anyway, excited about the TB. Got it down in Indiana and drove it back today. Spent a couple hours properly cleaning it (still have a lot of work to do). It's currently bone stock but that will soon change. Probably will get Corsa Sport, CAI and a tune done this year and call it a day. Definitely want to go with a colored 22 next year to set it off a bit. I also need a valance (you might see the slight mishap someone had back there). Want it fixed right away but sure like the look of the dual outlet valances. Does Corsa make any dual outlet products for the TBSS?

I reside in Chicago and work out in the suburbs. I'm originally from the motor city and will be up there the entire week of the Woodward Dream Cruise. Happy to be a part of the forum and look forward to being a part of the club.

Take care,

Brent

View attachment 13229

View attachment 13230

View attachment 13231

View attachment 13232

View attachment 13233

·
Premium Member
2007 Trailblazer SS
1,740 Posts
Welcome. Truck looks great and so does that G8. I want one of those.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Yea, I checked out the TBM site already...pretty cool valances...I'm hoping to run in to a stock single exit white valance though. Going duals already gives me the yips. I got this thinking I could just enjoy it and for the last 24 hours I've been fully consumed with what I am going to do.

G8's are great cars...I racked up 51k in 2 years and have f'd a lot of wheels in Chicagoland. The roads around here simply suck...and with the 20" Camaro wheels the car was all over the road with the slightest blip in landscape. Happier and more content in the TB as a daily.

Anyone have experience with Bolt On Speed located somewhere in the Chicagoland area?

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome, lots of others in your area. Good to find an 07 TBSS with such low miles. Enjoy the SS and the site.

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,612 Posts

·
Hooked on speed
06 Trailblazer SS
3,099 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
08 TrailblazerSS AWD