Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
07 Saab 9-7x 5.3i
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello to all, dont have a ss yet but I hope to have one soon. just wanted to join all of the ss forums that I could possible to learn as much as I can about these awesome trucks.Already I have found out alot about suspension for reading posts from norcal ss on trailvoy.com, he really knows his sh*t. whell anyway thanks for having me and I will be sure to tell all when I get the new addition.

Tim

·
Registered
07 Saab 9-7x 5.3i
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Man!, I already have my heart set on a white 2007 or up 3 or 2ss, mainly just want the AWD, leather and sunroof. dont care about the bose sound or nav, got some Diamond Audio components and a nice HU. What really got me sold on these trucks is the dual purpose of them. I am married and I have a daughter and we want more kids so, for me this truck fits right in. I can drive it all year round, use it as a suv or if I feel the need to run at the track I wont be embarased out of the place. Just waiting for next May then I will have my degree to make the big bucks (hopefully) then its mine.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Good luck man. There is no 2SS TBSS. We only have the 1SS with cloth seats and whatever options and the 3SS which is normally decked out with lots of options and Leather 2 tone seats.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Meant to tell you that I have visited Buffalo several times when I had a lady friend going to College there. I al attended a Buffalo Bills game and that was nice. What I mainly remember about Buffalo was the Wind and the Lake Effect snow. Cold ass place when you have been in SC for over 50 years.

·
Registered
07 Saab 9-7x 5.3i
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Meant to tell you that I have visited Buffalo several times when I had a lady friend going to College there. I al attended a Buffalo Bills game and that was nice. What I mainly remember about Buffalo was the Wind and the Lake Effect snow. Cold ass place when you have been in SC for over 50 years.
Hell ya its friggin cold here in the winter, just went through all of that damn snow that just fell, ugh 31 years of living here and its getting old fast! Not to mention the uber great low taxes we have in ny (sarcasm) well anyway thanks for making me feel welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.