Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Fotos

6K views 107 replies 20 participants last post by  NORCAL SS 
#1 ·
#2 ·
sorry mayn... but not really feelin the red you threw on there imo. but whatever floats your boat player. nice rims tho!!

#5 ·
u cant b referring to me cuz im not from frisco. im from the 510. check the stats... we from the same area pimpn

#17 ·
screens

You're truck appears to be similar inside to mine. Is that the D3? Anyway, I have the D3 with a baby seat in the middle of the rear. The mom wants some screens for the kid in the headrests and I also have cloth, so you seem like the right guy to ask, what screens did you go with and what are you doing with your factory cloth headrest covers once the new leathers go in? Does the cloth stay in place around the screens or does it come loose? I'd be interested in your pre-cut cloths if you have no use for them, I'd throw a couple bucks your way if you're interested. :dunno:

#18 ·
Sorry, but you totally destroyed the looks of the truck.

Orange vents, orange SS emblem on the front grille, orange hitch cover and rear tailgate emblems? You even went overboard with ugly and tacky wheels and tossing a Corvette emblem on the trailgate which is a big no-no.

There isn't one thing I like that was done. In my opinion you ruined it. I am sure there are other people that will agree with me, but don't feel like speaking up.

#22 ·
Yeah, and I had a blue Camaro too. That doesn't mean that I make my truck look like shit just because I want it to match.

It was 100% terrible decision that he made.

#32 ·
that may be true with the rides up north.... i seen a couple fucked up rides when i was in chicago a couple months ago but down south here in Houston you will some of the flyest rides out here... whether it be a Mexican, WHite boy or Black Dude.... there are the occasional hoopties out here but most done went up north to ur neck of the woods.......

#40 ·
I've been to Houston before and I have never seen anything like we get here.

Trust me when I say this. The Mexicans that are fresh from Mexico (meaning they don't speak English, they wear those large hats, etc.) they ALL do the same shit.

It usually involves an older Silverado or an F-150. The modifications go like this:

1. Chrome around all possible fenders, door jams, etc. Chrome WHEREVER it may go.
2. Do it yourself tint that bubbles and looks like shit.
3. The oversized window shades that take up 1/3 of the window.
4. Stickers that are related to the Catholic faith suchas; two hands in a praying motion, a picture of Jesus on a cross, etc.
5. A sticker of their last name in old-English script going across the back window - usually says, "Gonzales, Hernandez, etc."
6. Skull trailor hitch covers (that light up when you hit the brakes).
7. The LED brake light kit that goes between the tailgate and the bumper.
8. Some shitty ass exhaust system that sounds like ass.
9. 14" American Racing wheels that having so much spacing that they stick out of the fender wells 1'. We call these "roller skate wheels".

That is all I can think of off the top of my head. I wish I had a picture to illustrate what I am talking about...

#42 ·
I understand what you sayin. And yeah, you got people that have chit done like that to they ride. But they are happy with it. They spending how they want to. Not to make sure that "you" like it.

And his truck looks good for "him". I dont need it to look good for me. Thats his ride, not mine.

So I guess you know now that you dont need to be no barber right?

#43 ·
I understand what you sayin. And yeah, you got people that have chit done like that to they ride. But they are happy with it. They spending how they want to. Not to make sure that "you" like it.

So I guess you know now that you dont need to be no barber right?
Yeah.

I don't go out of my way to tell people their vehicles suck when I see them. But, if someone has an ugly truck and they ask for my opinion I will tell them if it sucks.

Just like what happened here.If he got rid of the orange accents it would be just fine. Only thing is that he added a Corvette logo. Why people always associate the LS2 with a Corvette is beyond me. They put the LS2 in the Corvette, the TBSS, the GTO, the SSR, etc.

As long as he has happy with it that is all that matters.

:2cents:

#68 ·
This has nothing to do with my truck being slow. I could really care less at this point. I have way faster vehicles in my garage.

Oh noes, some fucking Mexican on a messageboard doesn't like me! What shall I do!

#71 ·
Waiting for my friend to get off work.. then it's time to go drink with my boys. :cheers1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.