Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
sorry mayn... but not really feelin the red you threw on there imo. but whatever floats your boat player. nice rims tho!!

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
I thought you Friscans lub yer Reds lol?
u cant b referring to me cuz im not from frisco. im from the 510. check the stats... we from the same area pimpn

·
Registered
50 Posts
nope leather and cloth... i wish i would have went with leather. rims look good, little too much red.
That clears up alot. The 2 SS's that I have seen both have leather. The one I am currently debatting on getting has Leather and some semi-suede material in the seating.

·
Registered
07 TbSS AWD and C6
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nope leather and cloth... i wish i would have went with leather. rims look good, little too much red.
is not red it is Daytona Sunset Orange has to match the vette,and yes seats are cloth dont want to pay for leather because im having a two tone leather seat job just order the material be done within a month

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
is not red it is Daytona Sunset Orange has to match the vette,and yes seats are cloth dont want to pay for leather because im having a two tone leather seat job just order the material be done within a month
i see..... doesnt go well with the black as an accent color. If you painted the whole truck that color i would look ok, or I would paint the lower half of the truck that color and leave about an inch on the sides and up black with the chrome accents. kinda like this..

just my :2cents:..... :cheers1:

·
Registered
548 Posts
u cant b referring to me cuz im not from frisco. im from the 510. check the stats... we from the same area pimpn

My bad cuzzo, i just assumed you lived in frisco since Tony posted up that yallz worked together at Cosco or somethin once. And we all know Tony is a SF/Pennynsula boy.

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
3,103 Posts
screens

You're truck appears to be similar inside to mine. Is that the D3? Anyway, I have the D3 with a baby seat in the middle of the rear. The mom wants some screens for the kid in the headrests and I also have cloth, so you seem like the right guy to ask, what screens did you go with and what are you doing with your factory cloth headrest covers once the new leathers go in? Does the cloth stay in place around the screens or does it come loose? I'd be interested in your pre-cut cloths if you have no use for them, I'd throw a couple bucks your way if you're interested. :dunno:

·
Banned
237 Posts
Sorry, but you totally destroyed the looks of the truck.

Orange vents, orange SS emblem on the front grille, orange hitch cover and rear tailgate emblems? You even went overboard with ugly and tacky wheels and tossing a Corvette emblem on the trailgate which is a big no-no.

There isn't one thing I like that was done. In my opinion you ruined it. I am sure there are other people that will agree with me, but don't feel like speaking up.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Sorry, but you totally destroyed the looks of the truck.

Orange vents, orange SS emblem on the front grille, orange hitch cover and rear tailgate emblems? You even went overboard with ugly and tacky wheels and tossing a Corvette emblem on the trailgate which is a big no-no.

There isn't one thing I like that was done. In my opinion you ruined it. I am sure there are other people that will agree with me, but don't feel like speaking up.

Wow how do you really feel ?

·
Banned
237 Posts
Wow how do you really feel ?
That's how I feel. It looks about as good as the Mexicans who add the roller skate wheels, large chrome flares over the fender wells, the big window vent shades, and the old-english script in the back window.

It just appears like he crashed his truck through a PepBoys front door and all the mods stuck to his truck...

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.