Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my new DJM bar from Tony and a set of helper bags for my truck, looking forward to getting them installed and seeing if it helps my 30.5" ride.. Ill post up findings after done... p.s. I know you'll be proud of the Ole' man Jake...lol

·
Registered
06 3SS TBSS RWD
882 Posts
I did the entire 30.5" setup with helper bags and drove around for a bit without air in the bags, rode a lot better BUT seemed to hit the bump stops on good sized bumps/dips in the highway. Then aired up the bags to 15psi and never looked back. If I know I'm going to have passengers in the back, ill air them up to around 20psi. Oh and make sure to run each line individually from the bags, don't "T" the lines. By running each bag its own line , you know for sure it has said amount of air in the bag.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did the entire 30.5" setup with helper bags and drove around for a bit without air in the bags, rode a lot better BUT seemed to hit the bump stops on good sized bumps/dips in the highway. Then aired up the bags to 15psi and never looked back. If I know I'm going to have passengers in the back, ill air them up to around 20psi. Oh and make sure to run each line individually from the bags, don't "T" the lines. By running each bag its own line , you know for sure it has said amount of air in the bag.
Thanks for the tips, ive already got the lines separated and ready to go from when I was airing up my stock bags separately..

Reactions: BlitzBlackGSXR

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I installed the DJM rear sway and the helper bags that fit my 30.5" springs this weekend. The difference is Awesome and in my opinion is a MUST if you go the 30.5 option to regain some control of the rear end again. I highly recommend these 2 upgrades. Thanks for the suggestions guys... :coolthumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts