Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Premium Member
6.2 silverao
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, a very close friend of mine and forum member Finkle has been working on perfecting carbon fiber parts since the beginning of the year. He finally is happy with his products and has installed some of them on his vehicle. He also has my 06 Silverado working on some parts for it at the moment. I've been trying to get him to become a vendor on here and start selling these parts. This is more of s feeler to see if people are interested in more carbon for these.
He is pretty much too humble to post them up himself so I've gathered a bunch of pictures to show off his work. As some know I had what seems like the only good batch of G3 carbon interior parts in my tbss and at one time even had kyles vent pod (we all know mine and his little dispuit but can't take away the amazing quality). Finkles carbon stuff is at the same quality level as the other 2 professionals and after seeing them in person feel he is ready to start selling. On to the pics

These are just a few of the pieces he has done as I don't want to post too much and maybe create an issue with the mods here. Just simply trying to see interest

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
2,764 Posts
Looks good Chad. I guess if anybody would be a good judge of carbon fiber at this point it would be you. Any idea of time frames to make any of these? I'm not sure if there really is a vendor process here anymore.

·
Premium Member
6.2 silverao
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finkle will have all of the pricing and info available when he gets off work later.
As far as time frame, he has had my truck for 2 days and already has my stuff almost done. He works on things a few hours each night normally. He has told me that when he receives money from someone there will be NO crazy waiting period like we have dealt with in the past.

·
FINKLE
Trailblazer SS
826 Posts
I plan on and already have several parts in the process of being made. I'll post up pics this weekend with prices on each. I am making a console lid double wrapped in CF for strength, a set of mirror caps, 3x shifter trims and a set of d-pillars. This way you ship me your core and once I get it I'll send out the CF part. Then I can make more and post up when they are ready again. This will stop the long waits of being without parts on your rides.

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,779 Posts
I would be interested in the mirror caps. Mine are ready to ship to you once I know the costs.

Reactions: Finkle

·
Registered
06 3SS TBSS RWD
882 Posts
Damn ! Quality looks good ! Id be in for some mirrors caps and maybe brake ducts too if they will be offered.

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
2,764 Posts
Your gain will be other's loss. The demand has always been here, but nobody has been able to keep up with the interest. Good luck on a nice looking product.

Reactions: Finkle

·
FINKLE
Trailblazer SS
826 Posts
[/URL][/IMG]
Console lid with 1st layer of carbon, it's about to have a 2nd piece of carbon so it'll be strong enough since they get a lot of weight on them at times. All of my parts are hand laid and vacuum sealed to the part. Just know that this is not finished yet, just sanded and wet in this pic. This piece will be $300 and I'll need your lid first.

·
FINKLE
Trailblazer SS
826 Posts
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is everything I am working on now, including a set of Silverado mirror caps.

·
Premium Member
6.2 silverao
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can't wait to get my mirror caps on the silly!! Every day when I walk out of work and see them on your TBSS I get a chubby /jerk they look like a factory part

·
FINKLE
Trailblazer SS
826 Posts
Mirror caps will be $300.
Shifter trim $100
Center a/c vent cover $275
Console lid $300

1 - 20 of 137 Posts