Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks nice how does it sound?
Sounds incredible, I bought the optional amp control that was mounted under my dash so I can have it crazy loud or as if I was listening to the stock stereo. I use my ipod through the back of the radio with the peripheral adapter which works great.

·
The Worlds my Playground
4,823 Posts
:coolthumb:....... 3 - 12"s or 10"s? Air space; 1 chamber(open) or 3 (single)? Getting ideas for the new setup. Ill be doing a 5 ch amp recessed between 2 - 12"s in mdf/fiberglass.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
:coolthumb:....... 3 - 12"s or 10"s? Air space; 1 chamber(open) or 3 (single)? Getting ideas for the new setup. Ill be doing a 5 ch amp recessed between 2 - 12"s in mdf/fiberglass.
At this point, does it really matter what size they are??? OVERKILL!!!!

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,017 Posts
Holy shit I bet that is loud as hell! Nice choice!

·
Registered
06 TBSS 2wd
247 Posts
Thats SICK.....

Where in Florida are you? I'd love to see your truck up close. You have any more pictures of your truck on those black rims. I've been to murder out my truck but haven't found a set of rims I really like and yours looks killer.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats SICK.....

Where in Florida are you? I'd love to see your truck up close. You have any more pictures of your truck on those black rims. I've been to murder out my truck but haven't found a set of rims I really like and yours looks killer.
Thanks, i'm in West Palm Beach. Don't have any new pics, will snap some close up's next wash.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts