Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Black AWD
631 Posts
Thanks for the link to another disappointing vehicle that has been crapped out by GM. I've been a die-hard Chevy guy my whole life (40+ years) and it's sad to say but, the only vehicle that I'd consider is the Jeep Grand Cherokee if I was to sell the TBSS. As of right now GM has NOTHING that I'd feel confident about replacing my TBSS with. Come on GM!!!!

·
Registered
06&07TrailblazerSS's
247 Posts
Thanks for the link to another disappointing vehicle that has been crapped out by GM. I've been a die-hard Chevy guy my whole life (40+ years) and it's sad to say but, the only vehicle that I'd consider is the Jeep Grand Cherokee if I was to sell the TBSS. As of right now GM has NOTHING that I'd feel confident about replacing my TBSS with. Come on GM!!!!
From a fellow GM diehard fan as well. I have had 8 Vettes, Blazer's, Suburbans, etc. I wish I could walk into a dealership and get a brand new Trailbazer SS. Mine runs like a top. But it now has 115,000 miles. People pull up too me at the light and tell me all the time what a great ride. I just hope no one steals her or wrecks her.

·
Premium Member
07 tbss awd
1,116 Posts
Same boat here, I’ve been a die hard GM guy for 20years. Hell I worked for them for 12 of those years. I love my tbss even though the modifications have admittedly gotten a little out of control.

Until last year I’ve never owned anything but a GM. Now my wife drives a ram1500 ecodiesel and I have a modified Xj Jeep. Two of the best vehicles I’ve owned over the years.

But the new crap GM is pumping out might as well be a Kia or a Hyundai. Hell a bunch of their shit is designed and made by Hyundai already.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
987 Posts
Thats exactly where most of the former TBSS owners are, in the V forum. They still play here time to time.

Sent from my boujea ass phone

·
Registered
2007 TBSS
9 Posts
When Gas prices are cheap, vehicles get bigger. Saw a 2021 400+ twin turbo v6 Explorer. Not that I’m recommending blue oval

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 2007
11 Posts
I've owned Chevy or GM vehicles for forty years and I have to say once I give my '07 series III SS to my son I probably won't get another GM product unless I come across a CTSV. My current daily driver is a salvaged 04 Jeep Grand Cherokee, with a 4.7, that after a timing chain kit, injectors, coils, etc. it run and looks new. It sat for over seven years before I got it but after I finished getting it running I have to admit I was surprise how good it drives for a Dodge. Actually to the point I've been looking at considering a Jeep SRT8 to replace my SS once I give it to my son. Every old guy should have some kind of hot rod to drive on nice days, right?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts