Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day to everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself as the thread section implies. Not new to forums, but new to the SS and its capabilities. Had to sell my old '89 Supra Turbo since it doesn't haul kids and dogs very well so I got this since it can do that plus it has an LS2!

The only thing I've done since I bought it two weeks ago was add an Aeroforce gauge (easiest install I ever did!) and get some paint protection film after reading about people getting paint chips. However, I found the TSB thread AFTER I did it. Oh, well.

Thinking about cutting off the resonator right now for more sound and doing the SLP later on. Looking at the trans cooler also after reading about the 4L70, but not sure if my warranty will be void if I do.

Great site and looking forward to learning!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,594 Posts
Welcome to the site from Southern New Jersey. I have a 2008 Black Granite AWD 1SS. Color? I am sure you will enjoy it cause I enjoy mine. :ss-smiley:

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome from SC and let's see some pics.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome... I grew up in Lewes. Are you on base in Dover or just from there?
Assigned to the base...it's our second trip to the First State!

Welcome.... We are located in Del also. Feel free to let me know if you need any mods
Trust me, as soon as the warranty is up, it's modding time! I'm laying out the plans now...nice Vettes by the way!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Welcome man from md

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Raine,
How do you like your resonator delete mod? I'm seriously considering doing that. I don't want to do too much until the warranty is expired.
Thanks!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Raine,
How do you like your resonator delete mod? I'm seriously considering doing that. I don't want to do too much until the warranty is expired.
Thanks!
I like it. Youl be happy with it. My truck has no warrant so I'm ready to make mine louder lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts