Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hope to git some nice pic's b4 long. Lowering & chrome 22's coming next (needing tires soon anyway). Then tunes , e-fan's & a Cai. Gonna tri to atempt a full paint restore & detail with Adams products in a week or two. I'm hopeing i can do half as good on a job as member JD SS does. I'll be happy if I can. Thanks again for the advise JD.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your 4x4 looks very nice! :D
Yea lol. That's why I said our next move was lowering. I knew that was comin'. That one pic it kinda tilted down hill. Its one of those optical deals, it's really not that high. But...2inches out would look sweet. I gess sum1 need to git off there lazy wallet and cAll Tony...lol.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
:iamwithstupid: Josh beat me to it. The right rear looks like it might be missing one also:dunno: Nice ride BTW.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
That thing is ridiculously high looking, like higher than normal. Did you get the Grave Digger option?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like you are missing a lug nut :dunno:
Yea missing one on both pass-side rims. Like that when i got it. Dude mustive had a hellof an impact. Lol. I gonna fix it real soon. Been keeping good check on them. Waiting on a free weekend. The grave digger thing ain't funny. My daughter said to hush....haha. You gonna make me have spend some money this week. The first pic is it normally , that one is stupid lookin. I may go ahead and lower back, I've already got the adj rods for the member here that sells them. On flat ground the back is only 1/2 inch higher than front. I dun no?

·
Mattmikemark
2006 Trailblazer SS
5,366 Posts
You can lower the rear via the air bags if you want to sit level...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
332 Posts
Thanks. In my humble opinion Chevrolet hit a Huge homerun with these units. Sharp, fun & performance. They usually do with the SS's.
I agree 100%.

I know im in the minority with this but i believe these trucks are perfect just the way they came out the factory. Not trying to knock on ppl who mod them everyone has there own taste and thats what makes this forum but i love just the way they look stock. IMO the JGC Srt8 and TBSS are the best American SUV's ever made.

I plan on leaving mine just the way it is. Enjoy it and take care of it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.