TrailblazerSS
1,381 Posts
Welcome...

Waiting on pix to workie.....:popcorn3:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
Welcome to the site. finally someone near me. I live just 30 mins away in muscle shoals

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Bubba is the man! He will take care of you!

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
Welcome

·
=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
MODD ON!!
and welcome too..:D

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
ohyea. he tinted my Denali. Good work, good guy. i knew his bro had a TBSS.
Yea I remember seeing that truck down there now that I see your pics. Awesome truck. I was putting headers on a guys truck when it was there.

Had to climb a latter to set in it. I was like I would love to have this thing at a red light if the person in front of me just pissed me off.

·
Hooked on speed
06 Trailblazer SS
3,099 Posts
Welcome Donnie. Hope your daughter has some self-restraint as I'd have a hard time turning a 16 year old loose in one of these. FYI the '06 models are either LS (cloth seats) or LT (leather seats, steering wheel controls, auto climate controls, etc.) Model years '07 and on got the corresponding 1SS or 3SS designations.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome Donnie. Hope your daughter has some self-restraint as I'd have a hard time turning a 16 year old loose in one of these. FYI the '06 models are either LS (cloth seats) or LT (leather seats, steering wheel controls, auto climate controls, etc.) Model years '07 and on got the corresponding 1SS or 3SS designations.
ok . Thanks for the info. We have a LS.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts