Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3SS TBSS
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my 1 piece FWI, SPAL fans, and all the accessories today and starting installing. I got the SPAL fans installed and wired up but didn't get instructions for the FWI. Anybody on here have some they can email/text to me? I was wanting to have them installed tonight.

I need instructions for the following:
1 piece FWI
Window washer tank
P-030007 (the two pin connected that goes into factory ecu connector for 07+ 3 relay kit)

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. If no one has it tonight I'll just call PCMofNC tomorrow morning

·
NE TBSS
TrailblazerSS
1,128 Posts
I dont have the directions but my advise is to drill the 4 inch hole for the FWI from the bottom up, If you do it from the top down it will not look like it's right. Double check and triple check everything from the bottom and the top before you actually drill the 4 inch hole. Good Luck.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,505 Posts
Jim CHEVY6000TBSS is definitely the go to guy for the 1 piece FWI. I bet he has the instructions and template laminated.

Your best bet would be to email Kelly in the morning.

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,861 Posts
Jake is local to you. For a hose purchase, I bet he would come and help you. He has a multi piece kit from them, so it should be the same.....

~Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines~

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,861 Posts
Jim CHEVY6000TBSS is definitely the go to guy for the 1 piece FWI. I bet he has the instructions and template laminated.

Your best bet would be to email Kelly in the morning.
I threw that template away. If you followed the one that was sent to me, you will drill right through the lower fender support bracket. But good try on your behalf.

Reactions: 08HEAVYVETTE

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,861 Posts
Awesome. I Pm'ed him. Thanks for the direction guys.
The latest instructions were emailed to you by a member that recently purchased this kit and installed it.
Good luck.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 3SS
893 Posts
Just emailed you the template Kelly sent me. I think I have the directions still as well for the washer tank and such,,,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts