Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Im looking for some new headlights for my truck and i cant find ones i like. ebay has tons but i really want no halo and no led. What do you guys suggest? My old ones are gross looking.

·
not fast enough
TrailblazerSS
1,099 Posts
be careful when you order them. I ordered a pair and was sent one
according to the distributor a set meant one assembly not a pair. I paid 150 for one light. luckily they will taken returns

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Read the ad 3 times and it clearly says 1 set pass, driver lights so i have a little more faith in the ad. lol

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the black housing ones just worried that they arent really that black. Seen some that are more gray

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
I like the black housing ones just worried that they arent really that black. Seen some that are more gray
Cesar Alba just got a set this past week of the black ones and said they look really nice. I'm looking at them also-$97 for the set.

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
DEPO lights on Amazon are great OE replacements. Same with Vision, as long as you don't plan to modify them.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ebay ones i bought are great!!!! Nice crystal clear and nice black insides. Came with some sketchy hid's so i threw them in also. Id love to find projectors or someone who will make me some but im pretty new to it all so....

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
Ebay ones i bought are great!!!! Nice crystal clear and nice black insides. Came with some sketchy hid's so i threw them in also. Id love to find projectors or someone who will make me some but im pretty new to it all so....
Making projectors is easy, but you have to pay to play and they aren't cheap.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts