Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
07 TBSS
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could not find a solution searching...

While adjusting my sensors the other day i noticed that after a few adjustments the compressor did not kick on after commanding a height increase, it was working a few adjustments before and everything sounded ok. So i left it alone and the next morning going to work its bouncing bad and about bottomed out. I checked fuse, height sensor connections, and bag position is fine. I unhooked battery and also checked height sensor arms all ok. I do notice that the drivers side bag seems to have less air in it than the passenger side.

Also of note before I left work I turned on the compressor for filling up tires and whatnot in the back for a bit and the ride home was much improved even tho the height in back stayed about the same.

Any help appreciated. I hope its a :doh: situation as i dont have the extra loot for the springs at the moment.

·
Premium Member
2006 white 2wd
3,246 Posts
How low are you? Sounds like everything is working. You might be sitting on the bump stops? When making adjustments, you need to do it in very small increments.

·
Registered
07 TBSS
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right now its about 30. but compressor has not kicked on by itself in 2 days. its not turning on by itself or from adjustments to height sensors at all.

·
Registered
07 TBSS
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i will adjust the sensors up a little to double check tho right now.

·
Registered
07 TBSS
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow dude. I've never felt dumber. thing is i switched up my technique to the new way with back bolt in and i just went to low.
Thanks for just assuming im an idiot tho, sometimes its just what i need!

·
Premium Member
2006 white 2wd
3,246 Posts
No problem, I have dealt with the same thing. I am fairly experienced in the factory suspension. Glad to point you in the right direction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts