1,991 Posts
so.....what happen?

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so.....what happen?
just woke up and saw my truck leaning to the left and and checked everything out and noticed it was not holding air anymore so even with me being covered with the dealer i said screw it and changing out to the coils shock combo

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
82 Posts
Ride IMO is way much more better and I did the DJM shock/coil combo also sitting at 31.5 which is where I want it
What did the setup cost?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
170 Posts
I should be getting my DJM set up in the mail tomorrow. Did you cut the bags I half or can you just pull them out if the jack up the truck far enough. Also light come on the dash cause the bags are not there? Just wondering

·
Hater
Duh
9,218 Posts
I should be getting my DJM set up in the mail tomorrow. Did you cut the bags I half or can you just pull them out if the jack up the truck far enough. Also light come on the dash cause the bags are not there? Just wondering
No light. And I wouldn't cut them if they're in good condition. You never know if you'll want them and you may be able to sell them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no light and if the bags are no good you can cut the air line and whatever air is left in will come out after that turn or jerk the bags counter clockwise and they will loosen up and just pull them off and BAM your good!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.