Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi so i just bought my first tbss not that long ago i have a c.a.i nd a catback nd i just ordered the oil pick up line . I want to get a hand held tuner which one should i go with willing to spend $400 thanks

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS RWD
1,795 Posts
Don't. Get HPTuners and tune yourself, or spend the money on remote tuning with someone like PCMofNC. You will get much better results.

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
Or buy a used HPT and find someone close to tune and or mentor you.

Dont get a handheld tho.....

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
954 Posts
Don't. Get HPTuners and tune yourself, or spend the money on remote tuning with someone like PCMofNC. You will get much better results.
x2

I don't think a single person on this forum would tell you to get a handheld. Like stated above... get hptuners or take your truck to a reputable tuning shop. I have no problem making the trip to see Alvin in North Carolina (about 5 hours) to make sure my truck is running optimally.

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,532 Posts
One word on hand held tuners - DON'T For a great tune contact lt1z via PM or [email protected]. He's in the Bay Area.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
8,343 Posts
Im with Al. Contact Matt (lt1z). Hes in the bay area and is a highly reputable tuner

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Matt knows his shit... U know he's thinking when he strokes that beard. So watch for it when he tunes your truck.
Lol

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS RWD
1,795 Posts
I didn't look at the area you were in, but if you're close to GP Tuning in Cali definitely get with Matt like the others said rather than PCMofNC. They're great too but he's damn good and would be easier to work with someone local.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Here's some free advice: he likes it when you pull his hair. You'll thank me later.

Reactions: Nasty07SS
1 - 19 of 19 Posts