Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i noticed today when i was washing my car that my drivers side door is not level with the front of the back door. Now that i see this i realized thats probably where the wind noise is coming from when on the highway.
Any one have any ideas how to fix this or something i have pics of how it looks on the passenger side where it is correct and the drivers side where its wrong. also i have a little dent on the front fender is there any EASY way to fix this? i have a pic for that too but i don't know if its gonna show up.
Automotive exterior Vehicle door Vehicle Car Hood Automotive exterior Vehicle door Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior Bumper Material property Hood Vehicle

Ok the first is the one thats correct the second is the uneven one and the third is the dent i know its a little hard to see but just trying to figure something out.

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,481 Posts
theres a few threads about this

open the front door - put the window down and put your knee above the inner grab handle and lightly give some tugs on the window frame and recheck after each pull. dont go overboard or you will cause more damage.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
:iamwithstupid:
cause there is no adjustment on these.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the help