Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my trans installed this last weekend and everything was great for about a day. Now I'm gonna ship the trans (with the truck attached) to Greg @ Phoenix and let them work their magic. My problem is I sold my Maggie 112 and had to ship it to the new owner. I now have a 112 HH on my truck with no tune and I need to somehow get it tuned while it's at Phoenix so they can test the trans. If I haven't lost you yet what I need is someone with HP tuners to help me get the truck tuned. I'll pay for credits used and your time.

If you can help or know someone that can LMK so we can work out the details. It will probably be a few weeks before anything happens

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
So I got my trans installed this last weekend and everything was great for about a day. Now I'm gonna ship the trans (with the truck attached) to Greg @ Phoenix and let them work their magic. My problem is I sold my Maggie 112 and had to ship it to the new owner. I now have a 112 HH on my truck with no tune and I need to somehow get it tuned while it's at Phoenix so they can test the trans. If I haven't lost you yet what I need is someone with HP tuners to help me get the truck tuned. I'll pay for credits used and your time.

If you can help or know someone that can LMK so we can work out the details. It will probably be a few weeks before anything happens
When you find someone there give me a call if you need a hand dialing everything in.

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Joe. This is gonna be a tough one to line everything up and make it work. It's my only option at this point though

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Thanks Joe. This is gonna be a tough one to line everything up and make it work. It's my only option at this point though
Find a member close by with HPT. Then we can have them run a few logs and we can tune for the extra boost and the transmission.

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I'm hoping to find. I'm really close to doing a complete demod and trading this thing in. I'm not one to give up on things very easily but sometimes you gotta admit defeat, accept your losses and start over. I've been dealing with this for a year now and I'm pretty tired of this whole ordeal. I wish I wouldve never used a local trans shop to begin with but you learn from your mistakes right. I'm just ready for this to be over and done with

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
Hey, you want me to put you in touch with Sean?
He is an awesome tuner, and I am sure that he could get you dialed in nicely.

If you want to to call him here is his number.
214-923-3850

If you want me to try and set it up for you, let me know...
I live just about in the middle of Phoenix and Sean's shop.

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, you want me to put you in touch with Sean?
He is an awesome tuner, and I am sure that he could get you dialed in nicely.

If you want to to call him here is his number.
214-923-3850

If you want me to try and set it up for you, let me know...
I live just about in the middle of Phoenix and Sean's shop.
I had planned on having Matt (lt1z) tune it but with all this it may be easiest to have someone local tune it for me. I've got time to think about it. It will be a few weeks before I start doing anything with it anyway

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
65 Posts
Louis at GSS, he is right there in Dallas with my brothers TB SS. And a member on here.

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Louis at GSS, he is right there in Dallas with my brothers TB SS. And a member on here.
I spoke with Louis already and liked what he had to offer. He was very professional and wanted the chance to help me get this situation resolved. He even offered to help me get my truck back home when he finished with it. Right now he's my number one option but I'm still open for other solutions

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
65 Posts
ya he is a good guy, basically followed him along one day when i dropped my bro truck off. He was able to stand me being around lol, and was able to stay on task. I have confidence in his work, plus he also has a huge wrap sheet for the past several years.

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He's also working on a twin turbo kit for our trucks right now. I like giving business to people that help our community

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
65 Posts
ya, he has my brothers TB SS there for that, he had an LT1 there on the dyno when i showed up, and the shop littered with those pesky 1000hp 11sec Supras lol(j/k Louis and Ryan).

·
Registered
07 Silver TBSS
922 Posts
x2 for Louis @ GSS. His commitment and customer service will be very hard to beat. He definitely knows his LS motors, being that he grew up at LG Motorsports...lol. You will not be dissappointed if you go that route.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts