Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guys at KW/Belltech need a test mule for about an hours worth of work on a project we are working on currently for some suspension parts. Can anyone help or am I gonig to have to wing it and take Evil down the 300 mile trip for this???

You will be taken care of for your time with the parts we need test fitting with...

Their Address Is:

KW/Belltech
1075 North Ave,
Sanger CA 93657

Thank you,

Steve

·
Premium Member
Envoy Denali
1,355 Posts
I'm 3 hours away but I wouldn't have another vehicle to drive in the mean time. GL

... oh and I'm not in an SS:biggrin2:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
149 Posts
I'm about 2 hours away. But all I have (at the moment) is a rolling chassis, no body. I can trailer it...

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm 3 hours away but I wouldn't have another vehicle to drive in the mean time. GL

... oh and I'm not in an SS:biggrin2:
Sorry, we need an SS...:D

I'm about 2 hours away. But all I have (at the moment) is a rolling chassis, no body. I can trailer it...
We would need the weight of a full body to make the proper measurements and angles...thank you though!

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What's the time frame on this? It'll be complete in a couple weeks
The sooner, the better...I was planning on taking my truck down worst case, but if you really will be finished soon, we may be good with using you...I would like to try and fins someone sooner though! Is there really no one in Fresno on here???

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I appreciate it, but I no longer need the assistance! Thanks again! BTW, welcome to the site!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts