Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm building a 408 stroker, and I'm having a hard time chosen the right head... Im not brand loyal at all, I will go with any good head. I'm looking to run around 15-20 lbs wit a custom cam.. I know allota guys have been usen tfs and some like afr, I know there all great hea

Wat do u guys think about wat head I should go wit...

Thanx for ur Tim. Mike

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,039 Posts
They were having a hard time with intercooler design. First thoughts were to have twin intercoolers in both brake ducks but quickly realized that wasnt going to provide enough cooling for 1000bhp. They decided on a front mount but it's really a drop in piece. The radiator will have to be moved down and back and the hood latch support will be modified. The core size will be 24" wide, 18" tall and 4.5" thick.

The turbos were also wrong. They were stamped 6765 but the insides were 6262. So had to ship them back to pte. Since they sent them back, I opted for the ported compressor housing :).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.