Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007TrailblazerSS
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a recommendation for a good place for brake replacement in the Tampa area. I've never done it before or I would do it myself. I would hate to screw up on brakes.

Also, any type of pads better than others?

Any TBSS garage mechanics interested in doing the work with me, name your price.

Thanks for the help.

·
Hater
Duh
9,218 Posts
There must be fellow members near you that can assist. It's simple and straightforward on our trucks. I bought the power stop Pads from Luis (speedmaster747) and I put on new oem rotors. The pads give up a bit in stopping power but almost no dust. Pm him or look in the kick ass deals section for the pads

·
Registered
2007TrailblazerSS
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's official, I need rotors and brakes. I would prefer to upgrade in the process but most shops in the New Tampa area won't install rotors, pads, etc. that I purchase.

I could really use some help with a referral or someone who would like to make a few bucks.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2007TrailblazerSS
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Post in your local regional section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice, still new to the site. I ordered drilled/slotted rotors from R1 that I will be installing next week. I was thinking about painting the calipers and was wondering if there is a trick to adding words/letters. For example, I was thinking about keeping it simple like 'SS'.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,417 Posts
A member on here Do Work I think sells over lays for brake calibers. I am sure I will be corrected if I am wrong.:bum:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts