Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the wife and I are moving to the Orlando area. she works for Disney and transferring from SoCal to their. so we are looking around for a nice house to Rent. somewhere where our vehicles would be safe lol..generally a nice neighborhood. Looking to pay around 1400-1800 a month.

any suggestions on locations that is near Disney World would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,505 Posts
Oh man I'm here now and I might need to sell my truck or take a loan out to get home. Everything here is so over priced. Fuck Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. It is nice here and GL with your move.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
640 Posts
I agree to that. I go to Florida a couple times a year and have thought about moving..... For a decent three bed house in a nice area expect at least 1500. For something nice with possible fourth bed more like 2k.

·
Registered
78 Posts
My gf's family has some relatives in the Windermere area and went down to visit last spring break, very nice neighborhoods but everythings pricey down there :dunno:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i pay 3400 right now for our house in Long Beach. so 1400-1800 is now sweat for me lol...

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Your best bet is to look into Windermere or even Celebration. They are the closest and since you are use to paying Cali prices it should be ok.

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
This ^^^^^ 1800 will get you a nice place.

·
mixmaster
TrailblazerSS
827 Posts
yikes look towards maybe Lake Nona or a little further away from the attractions where everything in crazy over priced. Downtown Orlandos not to crazy of a drive to Disney as well ~Fl native

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any of you folks can recommend a Property management compant or know of any homes for rent in the Winter Gardens area? or surrounding. any help would be appreciated. As stated we are looking to move out of COMMIEfornia after the summertime.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
155 Posts
Make sure you get a report from a qualified land surveyor, Orlando has had a few sink hole problems in the last two years

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,002 Posts
JC - Whereabouts in Long Beach? 28 years in the Bellflower/Spring St area. Now in the PNW for me, so I know the pricing issues.

·
Registered
08 TBSS
636 Posts
You can prove any home in this godforsaken state has a sinkhole...if you're worried about it get the insurance and pay the extra $2k a year otherwise your insurance should cover catastrophic loss which would cover if your house actually fell into a hole

1 - 14 of 14 Posts