Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a fresh build with 3k miles and just developed a tick. Im thinking its a loose rocker arm and wanted to know if anyone had a garage with some tools for me to check it out in Maryland somewhere. Im stationed at Ft. Detrick in Frederick so the closer the better. Im scared to drive it too far. Any help would be appreciated. I just plan on tearing off a valve cover and checking it out real quick, shouldnt take too long at all. Thanks guys

Daniel

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
2 hours from me, or I'd offer! Good Luck!

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
I think its ur cam tickin. The horses your engine run off of... have down syndrome. :bum:

Hope you get it fixed. When do you plan to be back down here? :burp:

·
Registered
755 Posts
why don't you take it to the Hobby Shop on Base?:dunno: I love going there, well here in Alb,NM. when I did the tc, those lifts were invaluable.:D

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might be back for a couple days for Christmas but not with the blazer.. Im going to try to make it to Nats.

I work shift so when the hobby shop is open it isnt enough time for me to get in there and check it out. Detrick is a smaaaaaaalllll post so everything has shitty hours because nothing gets business. We have a PX/class 6/ shoppette/ Burger King building that is the size of a normal shoppette lol.

I might be able to get in there next week hopefully... sooooo we will see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts