• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a lot of people form Texas...as I'm sure there are Longhorn fans as well.

What are your guys thoughts on Saturdays Game?

My prediction Nebraska 31 - Texas 12

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oregon is playing good this year...personally I hope they lose or we jump them before the season is over Ohio State wins out. So we can be like see ya big 12 (kicking ass on the way out) and then beat Ohio State in the national title game....and be the Team to beat going into big 10. lol

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,502 Posts
Oregon is playing good this year...personally I hope they lose or we jump them before the season is over Ohio State wins out. So we can be like see ya big 12 (kicking ass on the way out) and then beat Ohio State in the national title game....and be the Team to beat going into big 10. lol
I'mhoping Oregon wins out and goes to the National Championship so that Stanford can whoop some big 10 ass in the Rose Bowl. lol

·
Bunch of Slow
08' TrailblazerSS
2,432 Posts
Texas fan but don't see them winning in Lincoln as young as this team is... they have zero leadership. Big 12 is weak this year across the board, Huskers are the strongest team I see so far but who have they played yet?... K state, Idaho JC, and 2 other varsity high school teams. Why it's taken Nebraska 10 years to get good again puzzles me (verdict is still out)?... they should have owned the North. It's gonna suck for Nebraska to find out that the grass isn't always greener on the other side (Big 10)

·
Bunch of Slow
08' TrailblazerSS
2,432 Posts
:coughclearmythroat: Sloppy game on both sides but a win is a win. It's going to suck not having Nebraska to beat on in the future... Nebraska was a guaranteed road win for Texas while in he Big 12 :biggrin2:. JMWY, Good luck in the Big 10... I'll be routing for the Huskers... They were my favorite North team :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Boy how it doesn't pay to be up in the top of the polls. Watch Iowa sneak back up now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts