Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This town is crawling with them now. everywhere i go, i at least see one now.

yesterday going to work at like 715am there was 3 of us at one light at 59 and 103rd.

i see silverelex every once and awhile as well down here by 95th area.

whose all creepn the ville?

dan wolf chevy is pumpn these babies out. last week they had like 11 and they are down to 6 last nite.

im not to hard to spot, think im the only silver with the black accents all around.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,781 Posts
Wasnt me, but I do see you around every now and then..

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wasnt u?

prolly like last week at nite i swore it was u. white ss lowered with the steelies.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,781 Posts
If it was at night, yeah it probably was me. In the morning then it wasnt, I drive a service van every day to wok.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah it was deff during the nite. right by BK u where headn west towards 59. it may have been snowin that nite. i noticed the fogs. one of mine is out so i havnt had em on lol

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
111 Posts
Ryan I saw you one day at book and 75th. I also saw a white ss today on bailey rd by 711 at 5:30. Looked lowered sounded stock and was all tinted out. I usually don't see any SS's down by me im on the southside of naperville ( bolingbrook & woodridge border).

·
MILFs dont drive minivans
07 TrailblazerSS
6,884 Posts
Every week I go to naperville and I always see at least 4.. I'm usually in the downtown naperville area around edwards hosp

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
111 Posts
I'll look out for you...white on 22's?

·
07 TrailblazerSS
6,884 Posts
I wish! I sold the 22s about a month or so ago now... I'm rockin reg TB 17s right now for my winter set up.. then come spring stockers again

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
111 Posts
Sounds good..I'm all black on black 22's i'll look out for you. P.S. Watch out for naperville cops they are the worrrrrstt!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
360 Posts
Ryan I saw you one day at book and 75th. I also saw a white ss today on bailey rd by 711 at 5:30. Looked lowered sounded stock and was all tinted out. I usually don't see any SS's down by me im on the southside of naperville ( bolingbrook & woodridge border).
That could have been mine, since my mom was driving the truck and was in and about that area all day running errands, but i have a muffler/res delete, and the GS fender stripes

·
07 TrailblazerSS
6,884 Posts
Sounds good..I'm all black on black 22's i'll look out for you. P.S. Watch out for naperville cops they are the worrrrrstt!!
To say the least! I grew up in warrenville - so I've gotten my fair share of naperthrill tickets lol

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
111 Posts
After looking at all your mods and the scott's hood I don't think it was yours. Must be a forum virgin!! Mommy what's it like to get out of the suburbs??? I can't wait!!

·
07 TrailblazerSS
6,884 Posts
Hahaha I really wouldn't know... moved from one burb to another. But the current one is ghettofabulous hahaha
Id much rather be living back by naper/warrenville area

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
360 Posts
After looking at all your mods and the scott's hood I don't think it was yours. Must be a forum virgin!! Mommy what's it like to get out of the suburbs??? I can't wait!!
Yea im newer. I just got my truck in september. I go back and forth from chicago to bolingbrook every weekend now. I got my driving priveleges back!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
I got a silver with all blk accents as well and im over in woodridge area i think ive seen the all blk'd out one b4 ive also seen a red, and white one..

·
Registered
Go Ped
582 Posts
i literally just bought my SS a few hours ago. be on the lookout for my stock white one :biggrin2:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
i literally just bought my SS a few hours ago. be on the lookout for my stock white one :biggrin2:
Congrats and welcome to the family...:drive1:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nice im always around everyday somewhere

1 - 20 of 20 Posts