Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer SS
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just made a quick video of my wife's tbss exhaust sound. Just finished installing headers on it this weekend, and re tuned it. I have to say that it really woke up after the headers! She is really excited about her tbss, so she is taking it back out to the track this friday in hopes for a new personal best.

Mods are efans, K&N drop in, Pacesetter with Jet Hott ceramic coating, off-road Y pipe, magnaflow catback, tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYteLH-coHo

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Sounds good!! Good luck to the wife on the new PB! I personally dropped .5 from headers, plugs/wires and a vette servo

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
686 Posts
sounds good!! keep us posted on the ETs...

·
TBSS N00B
431 Posts
Sounds amazing!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Sounds great! Thats cool that your wife is into cars, when i bring up anything car related i just hear "uh huh". Oh well i do that same thing about stupid HGTV. haha

·
=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
Very sweet...

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer SS
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. I'm so proud of her, she ended up running a [email protected] mph on a 2.06 60ft. Track elevation is 1,243 ft, with 1,800 ft d.a. :coolthumb:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
2,260 Posts
congrats to ur wife rhett....especially for driving itbetter than u did LOL....and it was cool meeting u

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Sounds good!! Good luck to the wife on the new PB! I personally dropped .5 from headers, plugs/wires and a vette servo
You dropped .5 from headers??? That's amazing!! Lol.

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer SS
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
congrats to ur wife rhett....especially for driving itbetter than u did LOL....and it was cool meeting u
Yea, tell me about it. I couldn't match her 60ft. Oh well. Lol. I didn't know moms could launch so well. Lol. Here she is right before she crushed my ego. Lol.....

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS
611 Posts
Sounds damn good man! Is your wife's truck 2wd or awd?

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,973 Posts
Killer growl!

Sounds damn good man! Is your wife's truck 2wd or awd?
From looking at the pic I would say 2WD, because the rears are spinning, and the fronts are not. Just a guess.

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS
611 Posts
Killer growl!

From looking at the pic I would say 2WD, because the rears are spinning, and the fronts are not. Just a guess.
well, shit.. I didn't even see that pic or i would'nt even asked..lol..

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,973 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts