Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
You better have that Beast all together and tuned for our little day at ATCO Oct 8th.

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
How much boost are you planing on running? I've got 12#'s on my stock everything. I know I'm gunna be in the 11's, you better be able to beat me with that killer setup. If you don't I'll never let you live it down.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,504 Posts
How much boost are you planing on running? I've got 12#'s on my stock everything. I know I'm gunna be in the 11's, you better be able to beat me with that killer setup. If you don't I'll never let you live it down.
Yeah but he probably doesn't have double tq mgmt holding him back.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
thats going to blow hard.....

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
Vinny, let him drive your truck and you will go 10s! I think he's about 130 soaking wet!!! LOL
Talk about weight reduction!! That's the easiest way to shave 270lbs instantly. That would make my truck about 3 tenth faster.

Yeah but he probably doesn't have double tq mgmt holding him back.
We've got the same tuner, so if he wants to be as cool as me he could request it.

Besides, I don't look at it as holding me back, I see it as saving me the cost of a new motor and trans. If I was a hard core racer I would want every ounce of power I could get, but if I get to the track once a year it's a lot.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
prob gunna be running like 7psi with methanol.. trying to get the most out of my 6 rib setup

Vinny, let him drive your truck and you will go 10s! I think he's about 130 soaking wet!!! LOL
haha

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.