Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Kooks LTs ORY, Circle D converter with servos, and a cam spec'd by Matt lt1z with all the other goodies that go along with it. Appt. with RPM on Sept. 5th cant wait.

Im 06 AWD full weight with c6 fan, ud pulleys, 160* therm, IEATSRT8 intake, and tune from Tune Time Performance and ran a best 1/4 13.47 now and im wondering what ill be seeing with mods above plus new ones what times ill be seeing im hoping for like 12.7's i dont know what do you think?

·
Whiskey Tango...
AWD TBSS
4,084 Posts
I think it will run at least that fast. Your bolt on times are pretty decent.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i could only hope so, and i was only seeing like 2.0 60' i know they will drop not to sure what to maybe like 1.8 or if i take out all seats and stuff to like high 1.7's? dont know, but i do know that i cant wait to surprise all my buddies that i didnt tell :muahaha:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fuck i hate the picture function on this how the hell do you just get it to appear without using photobucket or attachments? is it because i have a MAC?

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,859 Posts
Shawn ran a 12.7 with just a converter. I think with the cam you should be 12.5ish, maybe better in good air.

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
Damn, I like picture #4 on the top link, holy crap thats the nicest rack I have seen in a long time. Talk about a perfect set........wooooow. A perfect 10 set of headlights.

This thread is rated a must see!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea thats Tess Taylor go ahead and look her up, other people may differ but shes the hottest girl in the world for me!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.