Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
Nice. 6 total subs? How does it connect to amp?

:kewlpics:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for fixing that video, and thanks for the complements i have alot of time invested in it. Its actually sounds good, but not like 6 10's loud just really clean. ill be adding more stuff soon. I just got tired of going to all the car shows and seeing the same stuff in everyones cars, so i went out on a limb and it seems to be getting some great feedback. As far as the wires, sorry guy's i spend may nights and some decent money getting that right. Its easy to make the connection, hell its easyish to make them spin, but to make them sound just as if they werent spinning without any feed back is def NOT EASY lol

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Connection would be similar to a clock spring....Should be that extremely hard to do. Just have to source the parts.

Killer setup though man....DOnt be soo damn secretive, I hate people like that. If everyone were secretive about everything, wed never get anywhere with our rides.

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
CLock Springs spin Infinately....Some of them....But yes, a Brush Setup would be a more accurate visual description. My point was we all have ideas and sharing is how people move forward...I just hate secretive guys.

·
Registered
tbss. duh.
836 Posts
CLock Springs spin Infinately....Some of them....But yes, a Brush Setup would be a more accurate visual description. My point was we all have ideas and sharing is how people move forward...I just hate secretive guys.
the reason it is called a clock spring is because it consists of a flat ribbon cable coiled around and it looks like the spring in an old wind-up clock. no secrets here

·
SUVs shouldn't be lowered
2007 TBSS
693 Posts
If the guy does it for a living I would hope he keeps it to himself, that's his income.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I do do it for a living so no im not just going to share. Its not about being secretive its about the around $2000 in ordering product and MY time in trial and error to figure it out. Someone wants to be diff and certain people are upset about that cause they wont tell them how it was done, i tell you what if you want to send me $2000 then i would be more than happy to give you a detail description of it and if you want to tell everyone how its done so they can build it and burn your $2000 then all i can say is im waiting. Thank you to all the rest for the compliments it means more than you know. :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.