Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of us that drive their SS daily in the frozen tundra of the northern parts of the world this is all too common a site. Cringe worthy photos of my "two tone" custom exterior. It was clean 4 days prior to taking these pictures but with high temps of a whoping 25* I don't want to get frozen into or out of my car.

Post up your recent pics of your 6 liter salt shaker and to all of you warm weather people...........kiss my frozen salty ass.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
jajajaj i am in shorts and a tee and today it is a whopping 75 degrees outside... MIAMI, FL

·
Premium Member
'07 SS3 Silverstone
3,805 Posts
Mine looked like that til I went out in 35 degree weather Sat PM, and made her pretty again.

:D

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,480 Posts
:barf: - my bitch got washed every other day during winter storms when i was living in NY.

·
itsstock
TrailblazerSS
2,859 Posts
I goto mr car wash every 3-4 days. I can't stand the look of a dirty black truck. It makes me tear up. Lmao

·
Premium Member
2007 Trailblazer SS
1,740 Posts
Haven't washed mine since last year.:D

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD
1,655 Posts
True story, at my parents place the moose will lick my truck clean! I shit you not I can come out the next morning and my dirty truck will be licked clean!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
Okay, these aren't recent, more like 2008, but this was the worst she's ever seen.

she stays warm and dry now though!

·
PING-pong
TrailblazerSS
490 Posts
Heated Garage and a daily beater.. FTW

1 - 15 of 15 Posts