Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I see what you did there
06 TBSS
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

My SS is at the shop getting a lot of work done to it. My current exhaust setup is pretty much stock except deleted res and the big goofy muffler was replaced with a Pypes M-80 resonator with the stock tip welded back on.

I'm doing a small cam and stall. I don't have the extra dough for the LTs at the moment.

The truck currently sounds wicked. It's got a low rumble at idle and really screams when you're on it.

I'm looking into the Bandlandz ecutout setup. I'm not familiar with the exhaust systems on the trucks off the top of my head, but would I be able to install one being AWD and everything? The truck isn't at home so I can't go look for myself. Also, I know it won't be much of a power adder, but just seeing what you guys think.

I'm a big fan of noise. :muahaha:

Thanks.

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
432 Posts
I just put a DMH cutout on mine and I absolutely love it! It sounds great and since your doing a can that would make it sound even better! I'm awd too and there's no issues there. I paid 200 for the cutout and y pipe shipped. Got it at marylandspeed.com

·
I see what you did there
06 TBSS
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, thank you!

Badlandz has a GP right now I think on the Jetttstream site for a little less so I think I might go that route.

Have any cutout vids? I saw some clips in other threads but I don't think I saw you post anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts