Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

My exhaust came in today

4K views 81 replies 6 participants last post by  Tahde 
#1 ·
Well, I went to pick my exhaust up today to get installed tmw. Everything went well until we unpackaged it. Before I left I wanted to see if everything was there and it was the right parts before I left. All looked good until we got to the tip.

Nice lil dent in there (pics below). Took to muffler shop that I got it from. He called them and they said that they didnt want me to install it and to send it back. Which kinda got me a lil upset. I've been out my truck for 2 weeks now. And I asked about me just taking this muffler and having them discount it. They wouldnt do the discount, but I had to take pics of the tip and email them over. They are going to look at them and see whats up. If it fukked up (which it is) they are going to send me another muffler. But in the meantime I can use this one until the new one comes in. So I'll have my truck tmw morning. I had to come and take pics of it. So I thought I'd let ya'll check them out and tell me what ya think.

See less See more
#12 ·
Those are the pics that I sent to them. They said they were going to look at them and see if it was "that" bad. Well...you can very well see, its "that" bad. Since it is, they will be sending me another muffler (not the whole system). But I can use this one until I get the new one.

Kinda how I know they are going to take forever with it. At first they didnt want me to even put the whole system on until I got the new one. I've been out my chit for 2 weeks. Granted, I got other whips to drive, but still. I asked if they would discount it. They wouldnt do that. Which is cool too. Good they dont want mofos rollin around in they chit all fukked up the day they get it. I'm assuming its for warranty issues?

Thats why I had hit you and P up.

#14 ·
LOL. I would have called ya. But I was pissed at that moment.

I have to meet dude up there early tmw morn as he puts it on. I have to take the muffler to him. He has the rest of the system.

So should have my truck tmw morn sometime.

#21 ·
your stock right now right? If so, there is the resonator at the end of your pipes, before the tip. I think it just dampers sounds, etc. From the looks of you pix, is that the muffler? I thought the maga ones didn't have any tips on them?

#33 ·
Nice looking system. where did you order from? What else are you getting sone to the SS?

#35 ·
nice. that what i wouldve done. can you get some clips? The ones on the site sucked. it sounded like stock.

#36 ·
I hope to. I dont know how to do that kind of stuff, but sure my neighbor knows how. I have to get up early and take this muffler to him and watch him put it on.

I'll have my CAI on to compliment my tune (already have) next week. So I'm assuming that this whole exhaust thing makes it all better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.