Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friends say I'm "rollen dirty" in this.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
For an Oregonian not bad not bad!!!! Rims look sweet bro.... Are those powdercoated or just painted?

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
very nice, what did you do with your antenna? remove it or do that antenna mod where you tuck it under? Im going to do something with mine tomarrow I cant stand it anymore.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks,
The rims are just painted.

the headlight tint is a 30 mil thick overlay kind of like the paint protection but thicker and smoked.My brother has a tint shop so I got it for free:biggrin2:

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
sweet what did you use to lower it?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
very nice, what did you do with your antenna? remove it or do that antenna mod where you tuck it under? Im going to do something with mine tomarrow I cant stand it anymore.
I just took the antenna off and painted the stud black. I dont listen to FM (XM and ipod)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sweet what did you use to lower it?
Im the one that tbyrne is trying to fuck over on the bad coilovers so I did have them.Now I have the stock struts with the modified snap ring groove.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
if his shop was closer i might have to go Postal in there!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
if his shop was closer i might have to go Postal in there!
Its pretty bad because my work is right next door, So I am over there all the time. He has re tinted my windows 3 times. the pics are 15% it is now 5%.
He also does custom decals.

Its a long story, But they took care of me after this.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Dirtyss check out my old plate, LOL...

Sweet I was going to see if I could get some that say DRTY SS, we can only have 6 letters.

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Truck looks bad ass. Im slowly going with the blacked out theme. Just need blacked out healights and black chrome wheels.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Nice Truck Bro!

·
Registered
TrailBlazer SS
1,036 Posts
Its a long story, But they took care of me after this.

Hmm, might have to do something similar on my truck, but for Don Bullock Chevrolet Cadillac. They put three dents in my truck, and a long ass scratch in the clear coat.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts